Image by bitzngigglesIngredients
- 32 ounces vegetable broth
- (2) 11.5 oz cans low sodium or original V8 vegetable juice
- Can of diced potatoes, drained
- 2-3 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 14.5 ounce can diced tomatoes
- Can of green beans, drained
- Can of sweet corn, drained
- 2 tablespoons Old Bay seasoning
- 2 cups alphabet pasta, cooked
- In a medium-size saucepan, bring about 2 cups of water to a boil and add carrots.
- Turn heat down to medium-low and allow to cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Drain and set aside.
- In a large stockpot, add the vegetable broth, V8, diced potatoes, diced tomatoes, green beans, corn, pasta, carrots and Old Bay seasoning.
- Bring the soup to a boil and then allow to simmer for 30-40 minutes.
If you don't have the alphabet pasta, you can substitute any type of noodle for the soup. It's even delicious without any pasta at all!
Serving size: 6 Calories: 170 Fat: 1g Carbohydrates: 35g Sugar: 6g Sodium: 937mg Fiber: 4g Protein: 6g