Image by bitzngigglesIngredients
- For the Oreo crust
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 48 Oreos, crushed
For the bars
- 1.5 quarts mint chocolate chip ice cream, softened
- 15.5 ounces hot fudge ice cream topping
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 6 mint Oreos, crushed
For the Oreo crust
- Line a 9x13 inch pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a bowl combine the melted butter and the crushed Oreos.
- Once combined, press the Oreo mixture into the greased pan to form the crust.
For the bars
- Scoop the softened ice cream out on top of the Oreo crust layer and spread evenly.
- Heat the hot fudge in the microwave as directed on the container and swirl into the softened ice cream.
- Place the pan into the freezer to freeze.
- After this layer is frozen, using a hand mixer, combine the heavy cream, powdered sugar and vanilla extract. Beat until stiff peaks form.
- Spread this over the top of the ice cream and fudge layer.
- Sprinkle with the crushed Oreos.
- Return pan to freezer until ready to serve.
Calories: 7333 Fat: 438g Saturated fat: 236g Unsaturated fat: 176g Trans fat: 4g Carbohydrates: 823g Sugar: 597g Sodium: 4163mg Fiber: 32g Protein: 87g Cholesterol: 988mg