© Image by CookpadIngredients
- 1 oz pork, cut into rectangular thin slices
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 clove crashed garlic
- 1 head medium size lemon
- 1 1/2 cup Sprite
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 1/2 cup banana ketchup, avail at Asian stores
- 1 packages skewers
- Combine all ingredients except banana ketchup.
- Marinate mixture for at least 12 hours. Refrigerate.
- When ready, thread the meat using skewers (avail at Walmart).
- Set aside marinating sauce.
- Set up the grill.
- Add banana ketchup into the marinating sauce.
- Grill for 3 mins on each side depending the thickness of the meat. When meat is half cooked, start brushing it with the marinating sauce. Grill a little more.