Image by BitzngigglesIngredients
- 1.75 quarts vanilla ice cream, softened
- 8 ounce tub Cool Whip, thawed
- ¾ cup Creme de Menthe (green)
- ¾ cup Creme de Cacao (white)
- Whipped cream and Andes mints for garnish, optional
- In a large bowl, combine ice cream, Cool Whip, Creme de Menthe and Creme de Cacao. Whisk until smooth.
- Transfer to a container (such as an empty ice cream bucket) and freeze overnight.
- Thaw around 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve with whipped cream and Andes mints.
Serving size: 6 Calories: 668 Fat: 23g Saturated fat: 15g Unsaturated fat: 6g Carbohydrates: 76g Sugar: 72g Sodium: 155mg Fiber: 1g Protein: 7g Cholesterol: 69mg