© Image by CookpadIngredients
- 1 red beetroot
- 2 egg whites
- 2 small cucumber
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- 5 tbsp non sweet yogurt
- 1 liter water
- 1 salt, black pepper
- Boil water and let it become completely cold
- By then boil red sweet beetroot and eggs together.
- Cut in small cubes after they become cold (take only the white from eggs). Also cut the cucumber and mix together.
- Add sour creme, yogurt, salt, pepper and mix well.
- Add water and move to fridge for 2 hours or more so that tastes are merged.