Image by bitzngigglesIngredients
- 1 cup flour
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, softened
- 1½ cups finely crushed walnuts, divided
- 8 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 16 ounce whipped topping, divided
- 2 3 ounce packages instant pistachio pudding
- 3 cups milk
For the Crust
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine flour, butter and 1 cup nuts. Press into a 13x9 inch greased pan.
- Bake 20 minutes. Cool.
For the Cheesecake Layer
- Beat cream cheese and powdered sugar together. Stir in half of the whipped topping. Spoon over crust.
For the Pistachio Layer
- Beat pudding and milk for 1-2 minutes or until thickened.
- Pour over cheesecake layer.
- Chill for at least 2 hours.
- Spread the remaining whipped topping over the top of the pistachio layer.
- Sprinkle with remaining walnuts.
- Chill for 1-2 hours.
- Cut into squares and serve cold.