© Image by foodtravel.xyz
- Prick meat to taste
- Sweet soy sauce to taste
- Fat meat to taste
- Meat Mutton/beef 1 kg
- Chicken eggs 1 grains
- Red sugar 80 Gr
- Red onions 6 grain
- 3 cloves garlic
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin powder
- Water 2 tablespoons tamarind juice
- Salt, flavoring and pepper powder to taste
How To Make A Delicious Typical Meat Satay Solo:
- Combine the beef/mutton with finely, seasoning chicken eggs and sweet soy sauce. Stir evenly.
- Grab as much dough 2 tablespoons and then paste on your prick while sate grippedso attached and look tapering. So on until so depleted.
- Satay steamed until cooked. Lift and drain.
- Grilled Satay already steamed cooked with sweet soy sauce seasoning to taste that.Let the cooked and the color looks a bit dark. Lift.
- Satay is ready to be enjoyed.