Image by bitzngigglesIngredients
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 cups white milk, skim or 2%
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream or your choice
- Chocolate syrup for garnish
- In a saucepan combine the chocolate chips and the heavy cream over medium-high heat stirring constantly until the white chips are melted.
- Add the milk and the vanilla extract and stir until combined and warm.
- Add a scoop of ice cream and garnish right before serving.
Serving size: 2 Calories: 1164 Fat: 76g Saturated fat: 47g Unsaturated fat: 25g Carbohydrates: 99g Sugar: 92g Sodium: 367mg Fiber: 1g Protein: 25g Cholesterol: 205mg