© Image by CookpadIngredients
- 1 1/2 tbsp strawberry syrup ( rose syrup)
- 3 tbsp sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup ice ( crushed)
- 1/4 rice vermicelli ( boiled)
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cold water
- Add nutmeg & cinnamon powder with 2tbspoon warm water, soak for 5 min. Strain water and keep aside.
- Take a large glass, pour strawberry/rose syrup at bottom. Add ice, pour condensed milk layer over it. Layer with cooled rice vermicelli layer and add strained nutmeg cinnamon water. Fill rest of glass with cold water.
- Serve cold and mix all layers with spoon before drinking/ eating:-)
- You can also add jello on top.